BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Education fair!!!

Today i went to the education fair which held in the convention centre near KLCC

i reach there at 11 a.m. with my dad and we have gotten many informations there
All are just about college and U things...
these informations may help me a lot in the future
In the education fair, i met a few advisors who told me about everything i needed to know.
And they suggested me to take UEC exams which is better than taking foundation
Besides, they prefer europe for architecture course!!
especially a U in Manchester, UK
but in that case, i have to consider about the cost
hoping for scholarships...
it can save my dad's money ^^
which i will be very happy to not using a single sen in college
so excited~
i hope i can end my high school soon!!! ><
can't wait to feel the college life!!

At last... i wish my friends can have a happy holiday~

0 comments: